<body> Toxic Charm - A Beauty Blog
...she's Beautiful


This is a blog with one simple purpose: to share my love of make-up with the world. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a bit of a ridiculous obsession with cosmetics. Why not share my looks with everyone? I'll admit, I am not a professional or anything, but the most important part of make-up, to me anyway, is to have fun with it. So I shall do just that!

...Beauty Products


Urban Decay
Kat Von D
Eyeko
Too Faced
MAC
Sugar
LimeCrime
Hard Candy


...Other beauties

Got a beauty blog? Want to link? Send me a message!

...EXHIBITIONS

  • December 2009
  • February 2010
  • April 2010

  • ...BEAUTITALK



    Tagboard
    Nickname:

    URL or Email:

    Message [Smilies]:


     

    ...Lost in beauty

    Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

    Use code "E7311" when you checkout at Eyeko Beauty checkout in the comments box to get a FREE GIFT courtesy of Toxic Charm. Feel free to mention my blog in your checkout comments too!

    ...Credits

    layout design, coding, photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Friday, December 4, 2009




    Ever since I wandered into Sephora one day and discovered her "Beethoven" palette, I fell in love with her entire line! Kat Von D is totally AWESOME all around. She really knows her stuff when it comes to tattoo art, and she has a great fashion sense too. It might just be me, but whenever I think of "punk" I think Kat Von D. But anyway! Onto the goods!

    So far Kat Von D has released FIVE (5) palettes which you can get from Sephora & Sephora.com here. I'll be reviewing one of each palette in 5 consecutive posts. I will take swatches for you guys so you can see what the colors look like on someone's skin.

    Out of the five, there are three SPECIAL EDITION palettes including Gypsy, Metal Orchestra, and True Love. What is so special about the limited edition special palettes, you ask? Well...aside from the fact that they only make so many of them, you get one cream eyeshadow in addition to the other powder eyeshadows in each palette! The cream eyeshadow is great to use as a primer for the other colors or all by itself!

    Each of Kat Von D's palettes include one black eyeshadow for blending!

    The other two non-limited edition palettes are still pretty awesome! They include Beethoven and Ludwig.

    Here's a quick breakdown:

    Regular Palettes
    Ludwig - Autumn-y colors. Browns and greens.
    Beethoven - Browns, purple, blue, and yellow.

    Special Limited Edition Palettes
    Gypsy - Mostly green hues with some gold/browns. Cream eyeshadow is a gold color.
    Metal Orchestra - Blues and silvers. Cream eyeshadow is silver color.
    True Love - Purples, golds, and browns. Cream eyeshadow is a bronze color.

    More to come! :)

    the beauty exposed ;