<body> Toxic Charm - A Beauty Blog
...she's Beautiful


This is a blog with one simple purpose: to share my love of make-up with the world. Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a bit of a ridiculous obsession with cosmetics. Why not share my looks with everyone? I'll admit, I am not a professional or anything, but the most important part of make-up, to me anyway, is to have fun with it. So I shall do just that!

...Beauty Products


Urban Decay
Kat Von D
Eyeko
Too Faced
MAC
Sugar
LimeCrime
Hard Candy


...Other beauties

Got a beauty blog? Want to link? Send me a message!

...EXHIBITIONS

  • December 2009
  • February 2010
  • April 2010

  • ...BEAUTITALK



    Tagboard
    Nickname:

    URL or Email:

    Message [Smilies]:


     

    ...Lost in beauty

    Eyeko Beauty - London's Cutest Cosmetics!

    Use code "E7311" when you checkout at Eyeko Beauty checkout in the comments box to get a FREE GIFT courtesy of Toxic Charm. Feel free to mention my blog in your checkout comments too!

    ...Credits

    layout design, coding, photo-editing,

    by ice angel



    Brushes- 1| 2

    Friday, December 4, 2009




    Welcome to my blog. I know it's nothing too exciting, and I didn't come up with the layout by myself or anything like that, but HEY I've been wanting a makeup blog for a while now. So here it is. TA DA!

    I shall try to update weekly, but school is pretty busy right now. Christmas break is fast approaching though, so keep your eyes peeled for more updates!! :)

    xoxo
    Kate

    the beauty exposed ;